Tuesday, October 27, 2009

WARNING: Your eyes are about to melt (and certain other body parts)... NSFW!! TMI!!

I knew it. I KNEW IT!! Did I not tell y'all that I could see Adam Lambert with a guy or a girl? And here he is, in all his sinfully sexy glory. With a woman. Of course, I want to rip her hair out and scratch her face; I mean, she gets to be naked with MY man, Adam. NAKED. And he's clutching her, um, well, check it out for yourself. I wonder if that chick even knows how lucky she is, and how many Glamberts across the world pray nightly for a chance to be in her shoes. The one pic, where his face is like inches away from "her", can you imagine the magazine people running that concept past Adam and the model? If I was that girl, I'd probably get the giggles or something doing that pose. Oh, who am I kidding, I'd have him in a headlock. Not using my arms. Heh!

(This is from his new spread in Details magazine. Whoever pulled my name for the Xmas gift exchange, Amber I think, here ya go, just get me Adam's new CD -- out Nov. 23rd -- and this magazine, and some batteries (*snicker*) and I'm good.)

I'm not even going to caption each pic, especially the last few. My mind is firmly embedded in the gutter right now and I want to savor it, hah. Besides, the pics pretty much speak for themselves...





1 comment:

granny hag said...

OMG, pictures definitely do speak louder than words .. those poses are fabulous and I don't even know who Adam Lambert is! I love the method that was used ie., you can't actually "see" the specific body part (ask anybody, guaranteed, they'd agree that a little imagination is definitely more sensual then the full monty) ..
Hag