Saturday, May 14, 2011

New Fave Songs

I first heard this song on our trip to Edmonton for the System concert. Tyler was like, "This song is so annoying!" and I was like, "Yeah, I know, I love it!" LOL



I know this Muse song is old but I just love it! (Also, I couldn't embed the official video as it was 'disabled upon request', arrghh!)



Of course, my girl Adele. I chose this version as her voice is so frickin' amazing live.



Something about this guy, Classified, I just love. He seems so real. A white-boy rapper but he keeps it real, you know? His lyrics just lay it all out there, state what he's about. Plus he did the 'Oh Canada' song that came out around the same time as the Vancouver Olympics, so there was that patriotic thing going on. I really like this song... if only the other big rappers out there had this attitude.



Oh, all right, here ya go... (How awesome are the Canadian Heritage reenactments at the beginning and end? He's so proud to be a Canuck, LOVE IT!)

No comments: