Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Protein (Dukan) Diet: Day 3 results


Thank you to Deanna for turning me on to this. Mom started the Dukan diet about two weeks ago and has already lost 17 pounds. SEVENTEEN FRIGGIN POUNDS. So that gave me a well-needed kick in the arse to get going and seriously commit to it. And it IS a commitment. Do you know how hard it is to resist eating what everyone else is and just stick to protein? So I've been drinking my protein shakes, eating fat-free yogurt and lean sandwich meat, fat-free cottage cheese, turkey bacon, etc. I started this two days ago, on Friday (so today is actually the start of day 3, I guess) and I'm already down 2 pounds. Doesn't sound like much but I'm pretty happy. Its a good start. Will keep you guys posted on the results as the days go by.

No comments: