Friday, November 25, 2011

Lena & Mommy are super crafty!

Lena was invited to a friend's birthday party, which is tomorrow. This is the little friend, Rhyann, who went with us to the Justin Bieber 'Never Say Never' 3D movie last February. Apparently Rhyann is still obsessed with JB (as are Lena and I) so we went to Walmart and bought her a Justin Bieber 'barbie' doll. THEN, we got the idea to make Rhyann a super-cool 'memory poster' (Lena's words) of our fun time that night. So I printed off the pictures I'd taken that night, as well as some other related pictures from the movie I found on google, got our posterboard and stickers from Dollarama, and we got busy being Crafty!


The end result turned out so amazing that I almost want to keep the thing for Lena (okay, myself, lol). But Lena is really excited to see Rhyann's reaction and I promised her that we could make another one for her.


Take a look... (Are we not awesome?)
















No comments: