Thursday, June 11, 2009

Your feet will thank you

On a whim, I picked up the Revlon Pedi-Expert from Walmart the other day. Can you believe it was only $10? And you guys, it is well worth the money, it is so awesome. I have a couple of other pedicure tools that also scrape the dead skin off, but they are the kind that use razor blades and you have to soak your feet so the skin softens. And it is so gross when you use them, the soft spongy flakes of dead skin collect on the razor blade, so you have to wipe the blade off every minute or so. And the tool never seems to do a good enough job, in my opinion.

But this new tool, the Pedi-Expert, is like the next generation of technology. The product itself has a lifetime guarantee (or warranty, whatever) so there's no dealing with buying replacement blades; and its meant to be used on clean, DRY skin. No soaking of the feet! There's also a buffing attachment, clippers and a nail file that come with it (the clippers and the file can be stored in the base). But possibly the best feature is that the dead skin collects in the top part so when you're done, you just dump it out and give it a quick rinse.

I used it tonight and it was heavenly! In five minutes, I had smooth soft feet. I would definitely recommend that everyone go out and pick up this product.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I'm gonna have to go and get me one. Nothiing like fabulous feet!!!

granny hag said...

I've seen Elle advertise it and always wondered if it would really replace all the pedicure tools I've collected over the years .. yes, I'm going to get one too!

WildGirl said...

Mom, you will love it! You know how we both have those weird calluses on our feet, in the exact same spots? Well, that Pedi-Expert took both of them off like it was nothing, they're completely gone! NONE of my other pedicure tools were ever able to do that. Sure they'd get "sanded" down but you could still feel them. But with this new tool, like I said, gone as if by magic!

granny hag said...

I couldn't find it at the south Walmart so I'm going to our SL Walmart this morning. My feet are crying for this magic tool. I was asking the walmart assistant about the "Elle" foot kit and I think she thought I was nuts until I reminded her of the commercial then it was like, oh yeah, I know what you're talking about. We're sold out. Doh. Oh yeah, thanks for telling the whole world about the callused old Gramma. LOL

WildGirl said...

They are definitely NOT sold out, that cashier is a dough-head. I was just in there Friday morning and they had like 30. If you go past all the checkouts (this is in the Sylvan Walmart) toward the pharmacy section, you'll see them there right past the very last checkout, hanging at the end of the aisle. They have a big sign above saying "$9.96" and there's like a million of them.