Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm boring

Long time no blog, I know. I can't even use the excuse that I've been so busy, because I haven't. Not really, no more than usual. I guess I'm just going through a patch of "same old, same old", you know? Even when something potentially blog-worthy does occur, I'm just kind of like 'meh' about it. I am so sick and tired of winter and the cold and the day-to-day blah of my life. C'mon springtime!!

Oh, one exciting thing to blog about: I shampooed my disgusting nightmare of a carpet and, wonder of wonders, it actually came clean! Berber carpet is a bitch, lemme tell you. But for once, the steam cleaner came through and did a heck of a job! I borrowed mom's new steamer, she hates its guts, so she's giving it to me when she buys a new one. Yay!!

2 comments:

mama hagar said...

Well, you have that damn shampooer now and the minute I started using it, I knew it would be good for your berber. I need suction, the more the better. Hey, that sort of sounds sensuous, doesn't it? Yeah, I should call my boytoy and have me some serious suction. But I regress. Visual, with coffee in hand, here's to you and your little pink brush machine. It's still a bissell but I like my bissell's more powerful. OMG, another innuendo. Visual. Phone in hand and dialing.

Hag.

WildGirl said...

LMFAO

Hmmm, we have a new saying I think, "serious suction". From now on, either one of us will say that at a family gathering or whatever, and just you and I will know what that means, lol!

Oh, and everyone who reads this post and these comments. My duh.