Friday, February 5, 2010

My little darling

My darling Lenagirl has just been killing me with kindness lately...

"Wow Mom, you ARE getting skinny because that shirt is loose, but it used to be REALLY tight!"

(sitting behind me in the big easy-chair) "You're losing weight Mom because now I have lots of room to sit here!"

"Hey, I can get my arms all the way around you now!"

(as I'm working out) "Your legs are hardly jiggling at all!"

"Now there's just a little bit of fat left on your arms, right?"

(after I showed her my 'skinny' clothes in a bin in my closet) "Pretty soon you can fit your whole body in those special jeans and not just one leg, right Mom?"

"Boy, it sure must be hard to do that workout. Your face is really red. And kinda sweaty. Good thing you have a headband on to catch all that sweat!"

"When you get skinny Mom, you can get nice panties like me and not all those big ones like in your drawer, right?"

2 comments:

Amber said...

Lena is so cute. Those are hilarious!

granny hag said...

Literally, "out of the mouth of babes," eh? What a sassy little princess.