Saturday, July 10, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
Chocolate. Aero bars, Jersey Milk, Caramilk, M&Ms, Glosette Raisins, Wunderbars, Kit Kats...

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
Nope. I've talked about it before, I feel that where I'm at now is where I was meant to be.

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
Questions like this kind of annoy me. Coulda, shoulda, woulda, you know? If I'd actually done the things back then that I wish now I would have (make sense?), then I wouldn't be where I'm at now. I'd probably be living in Europe somewhere, doing humanitarian work or ekeing out a living as a hipster artiste. Either way, I'd probably be wishing my life was different, that I was married and had a happy household of kids, with a couple of crazy cats, living near the water with my family closeby. In the end it all comes back to... how it is, is how its meant to be (see question 2).

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
Off-white. With greasy fingerprints, dents and dings, a few cobwebs here and there, just to liven things up a bit, add some color and personality. ;)

5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
This is going to sound so weird, because I must've been 3 or 4 years old at the time, but I remember singing along to "I Just Called (To Say I Love You)" by Stevie Wonder and just being overjoyed when it would come on the radio.

1 comment:

mama hagar said...

Love the post, love the answers, love the author. URTB.

Hag.