Monday, March 29, 2010

Best buddies

Don't mind Ty's butt in the background mooning you.

Lena has been begging me to put this story on the blog, so here ya go...

Ryder and Lena were in the bath the other day and he said to her, "Lena, I love you." Awwww, how sweet and cute, we both said. I asked Ryder if he loved me too (once he gets started with the "I love you"s he has to say it to every person, repeatedly). He looked at me solemnly and replied, "No. Just Lena."

"What about Daddy?"

"No. Just Lena."

"Ardan?"

"No. Only Lena."

"Gunnar?"

"NO! I ONLY LOVE LENA!!"

Oh-kayyy. Of course, Lena was just beaming and gave him a huge hug. "Don't feel bad," she said to me, "Ryder and me are best friends, OF COURSE he loves me best!"

Little stinkers.

1 comment:

Mama Hagar said...

Little stinkers is right! What a pair .. remember when Ryderman was a baby and Milena used to smoother him with love, almost to the point of death? Now they're the bestest of friends (well, most of the time LOL). Good picture!

Granny Hag.