Friday, March 5, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

1. What's your guilty pleasure?
Reading free online romance novels (or just little excerpts), diet pepsi, celebrity gossip, chocolate, Britney Spears music.

2. What is your favorite TV series?
The Office for sure. And Pam just had the baby on last night's episode!

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
No. Unless pig latin counts? haha
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
What, I have to go count them? Okay, I'll make a guesstimate then we'll see if I was right. I'll say... 15. And the real amount....? 21 (not counting boots).

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?
Now that's a hard question! *thinking* I guess I prefer the regular kind, maybe about 10% more than peanut.

No comments: