Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wavin' Flag: Young Artists for Haiti

P.S. The young kid singing at the very end, Justin Bieber, bears a striking resemblence to a certain young Kasha kid, and when I pointed this out I just about got my head ripped off: "I do NOT look like him! NEVER say that again!!" Oh-kayy. So, me being the shit disturber Simcoe-at-heart I am, called Gunnar out to the kitchen this morning, "Your favorite song is on!". He came to listen and when he heard Justin Bieber singing 'One Less Lonely Girl', he shot me the dirtiest look you've ever seen. Muahahaha!

2 comments:

Amber said...

That was an awesome video. I actually heard the song on the way to dance and I was wondering if there was a video out there. Made me cry of course.

The first time I saw Justin Bieber I thought he and Gunnar did have a resemblence but I of course would not ever tell Gunnar!!

granny hag said...

This was great and yes, Hag had a meltdown. We, as a family, can't forget that Paul's biological mother and sibling are still in Haiti. So what's with this Justin kid? He was great and at his age showed a lot of courage to get up there and do his thing, to belt it out, and he showed his emotions right from the heart - in fact, what an honor he must have felt for Justin to be asked to join that caliber of a group! So kick Gunnar in the arse from his granny hag and tell him he should be proud to even be compared (even if it's only in looks) to Justin. Naturally we're not comparing him to Justin's voice because of course we know Gunnar can't sing worth a damn. LOL.

Hag.