Saturday, May 8, 2010

Five Question Friday (April 23 edition)

My Little Life

1. What was the first car you owned?
A 1995 Ford Aerostar van, that green one.

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
A song came on the radio one time and there I was singing away, when Tyler looked at me strange. "I thought you hated ZZ Top." WHAT?! This is a ZZ Top song? Ohmygod it IS! What the hell is wrong with me? FORGET THAT THIS HAPPENED, I MEAN IT! I don't remember what song it was but I remember that I was absolutely mortified I got caught singing it.

3. Have you ever had stitches?
Um, how to answer this without giving TMI. Yes, I have, and the procedure was called an Episiotomy, click here for details. Oh, and I had stitches on my breasts when I got the reduction back in 2000.

4. What was your first job?
My first REAL job was working as a cashier at the Sylvan A&W. I was 14 and my mother made me get a job, which I was resentful of at first but once the money started rolling in (and I was able to get out of the house more often) I loved it.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Grover, cute cuddly adorable little Grover. He's not on the show as much nowadays, neither is Guy Smiley or Prairie Dawn, or even that two-headed monster (can't remember the name). Oh, and remember the little bugs that lived in the flowerbox? What were those things called? I want to call them Doodlebugs. Oh, and you know who else is never on Sesame Street is Kermit the Frog, wasn't he the original Sesame Street puppet?

1 comment:

mama hagar said...

Ah ha, caught you. Just admit it, BeauSaxon - you actually like ZZ Top. That's another fond memory you'll have of your mother .. phoning you at any hour of the day or night and when you answer, all you hear is ZZ Top, played full blast and hysterical laughter in the background. Now that I know you actually "like" ZZ Top (or, know the lyrics of at least one of their songs), I'm a little deflated. It won't be as fun to trick you anymore.

DOH

Hag.