Thursday, May 20, 2010

Five Question Friday (May 14th)


1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?

Rarely do I ever get to have a girls night out with my bff's Kelly and Christine; in fact, I do believe the last time the three of us ripped it up was two nights before my wedding. That's back in 2004! So that would be my first pick. Second would be date night with Hubs. But every night is date night for us lovebirds, heh. *wink* As for a night out alone, what in the heck would I do? Go to a bookstore maybe?

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

No. And I feel like an idiot for trying just now.

3. What is your favorite flower and why?

I love lilacs, just love them. For many reasons, the most obvious one being the smell. *sigh* I could sniff lilacs all day long. But only REAL lilacs, I hate fake lilac smell, like in air freshener. Ewww, too chemical-ly. I also love how lilacs look, big bunches of tiny blooms. Another reason I love them is that we had huge lilac trees out at the acreage, one right beside the house and another over by the drive way. So on hot days the air was saturated with the smell of lilacs; brings back good memories when I smell them.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?

I think I would tell myself to jump on the health and fitness bandwagon at a much younger age, and to be serious about it. I look back on my 20s and have such regret that I wasn't able to fully enjoy and experience them to the fullest, because I was so self-conscious and miserable.

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?

Call all my family and friends and have a huge celebratory party! Then I'd do what anyone would do, pay off bills and debts, sock some away for the kids' education, send some my family's way, etc etc.

No comments: