Saturday, May 8, 2010

Turbo Fire: My new MUST HAVE

Here is my new goal: to keep doing Turbo Jam until I'm fit enough for the newest BeachBody exercise videos coming out this summer, called Turbo Fire. Unfortunately, the youtube preview has the embedding disabled by request, so I can't post a vid of it but here's a link. Check it out! Its a series of 12 high-intensity workout videos that have been proven to burn 9x as much fat as regular Turbo Jam workouts, and your body continues to burn fat up to 22 hours after the workout is finished! Can you believe it?

I am so excited and pumped to get those videos. Its around $120 though, ay-yi-yi. Worth it though. Yet one more thing to start saving for.




Oh yeah, I also want ChaLEAN Extreme. Gimme gimme gimme!!

1 comment:

mama hagar said...

Hey, why don't you suggest to do Gunn's paper route this summer while he mows grass and plugs other outdoor, physical labor work around the neighborhood. That's at least $300 for a couple months.

Let the little ones ride their bikes while you pull a wagon full of newspapers!

Hag.