Saturday, May 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life
1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
Nope, no iPhone for me as yet; just my perfectly-fine little purple Samsung.

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
I don't really have any 'fond' memories of those school years, but I do have some memorable ones. First grade: rolling around on the ground during recess and rolling right into a huge mud puddle, then having to wear mismatched, ugly clothes from the lost & found because Mom was at work and couldn't bring me new clothes; hiding under our desks during a crazy thunderstorm that sounded like it was right above the school; having to stay inside during all three recesses one day because a little girl had reported that a strange man tried to make her get in his van, then a whole bunch of police cars showed up. Second grade: I had a horrible crush on a blond boy named Robin and would chase him around at recess trying to kiss him, but one day I got into a fight with another girl who was also trying to kiss him (poor Robin! lol); staying in the hospital for two months because of my wonky back; squinting at the chalk board because it was blurry, knowing I needed glasses but scared to tell my parents or teacher because I didn't want to be called "four eyes". Third grade: getting busted for said squinting by the teacher, who alerted my parents, who then got me glasses; the teacher, Mrs Bridge, made me sit by Slow Stanley at lunch one day and a huge drop of sweat dripped off the tip of his nose onto his pizza, which he ate, and I was so disgusted and nauseous I got the dry heaves, Mrs Bridge was concerned and because I didn't want to admit the real reason for my heaves and hurt Stanley's feelings, I was sent to the sick room; Mrs Bridge telling the class that she only had one 'real' eye, the other was glass, because of a javelin accident during high school.

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
Spiders, especially hairy ones; blood, vomit and poop; that silky-slimy fabric material, don't know what its called; wet dog fur.

4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
Uh, duhhhhh, Adam Lambert of course. First I would ask him to sing Fever and Strut for me, then I would take a zillion pictures of the two of us, then I would ask him a ton of questions, then I would tie him down and make him... Oops, did I say that out loud?!?

5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
Legs I guess, or eyes. I like the shape of my mouth, too.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Mrs. Bridge HAD ONE EYE!?!?! Get outta town!

Christine said...

By the way- what about your procelain doll skin! Don't forget about that!