Monday, November 15, 2010

Addicted to Status Updates

Is it just me or does this chick look like Gwen Stefani?

BeauSaxon Kasha...

was told by Gramma DD that I've lost weight in my bust. "Actually Gramma, I'm just not wearing my push-up bra today. But thanks." I guess flat boobs = losing weight.

has a nose stud that apparently thinks its in jail, keeps trying to escape my nostril. I find myself having to check it every five minutes and once again, its sliding halfway out. Get back in your cell, damn you!

has a new obsession: The Walking Dead tv show. Soooo good! Of course, its about zombies, just what it sounds like. The downside is the guaranteed nightmares that follow every episode.

has lost her Adam Lambert cd and as a result is now being forced to listen to "Toddler Tunes" turned full blast. Double the horror! So I've got two little ones out in the kitchen, singing along in innocent joy while I'm frantically trying to find the ear plugs. "Oh dear, what can the matter be... Oh dear, what can the matter be..." The matter is that my eardrums are bleeding!

was told by her two oldest boys last night, upon returning from Mom's house where No.2 & 3 got to play the new XBox 360 Kinect, that they would like to take the next week off school and just move in with Gramma, "No offense, Mom". Oh no, I totally get it, boys. In fact, was expecting just such a thing. I only wish I could play the Dance Central game to my heart's content without a snickering audience.

was asked quite politely this morning if I would pleasepleaseplease cook the deer heart today so the guys can eat it tonight. Um, yeah. What do I look like, a frickin' evil stepmother who delights in roasting fresh heart while cackling and twiddling my evil fingers, huddled over a bubbling cauldron? Can you say, "EWW!" But, being the sweet loving wife I am, will be finding myself wrapping that damn organ in bacon and inhaling the traumatizing odor of slow-cooking heart all day long. Damn it! I better be getting some sweet-ass Christmas presents for this.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Next time we're there together we should kick the nephews off and play together. I still haven't played Dance Central yet.