Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hey, you got something on your... oh, nevermind

So lucky, lucky me. Had to be in Eckville by 8:45 for Ardan's 9:15am game, driving on those hellish slippery roads, and to add insult to injury, I have a big old red zit on my nose.

Damn AcneFree not doing its job!

Why today of all days? If I'd gotten it a couple days before it would at least be faded enough to cover with makeup. But noooooo. The makeup I slathered on just made it worse, like 'Look at me! This poor bitch thinks she can get rid of me but I am red and angry!'

So just call me Rudolph the Red-fuckin-Nosed Reindeer!

2 comments:

mama hagar said...

Poor Sax. Those are the days you just want to wear a paper bag over your head,eh?

Been there, done that and still it occurs (but I know why it's happening and I've got no one to blame but myself and that CHOCOLATE or SUGAR)

Mama Hagar

WildGirl said...

Can you tell I was in a bitch of a mood that day, or what? Haha. If the zit is on your cheek or chin, its like so what. But your nose, you just KNOW people are thinking "Poor girl, look at that thing, right front and center!" Doh! Its gone down now (OF COURSE), barely noticeable.