Thursday, November 25, 2010

Flash Mobs!

One more thing to add to my Bucket List: join a flash mob!



















A youtube commenter (on the Oprah vid) said that there's something about the idea of complete strangers coming together for a common goal that makes her emotional, and I totally agree. Some of these videos, especially the Irish school children doing Do Re Mi, actually brought a tear to my eye! (That flash-mob is, of course, modelled after the original from the Antwerp train station, but I mean, c'mon, these are KIDS doing the moves! Way cooler.)

So Mom, get out the Kinect Dance Central 'cause I need to perfect my dance moves. I WILL be in a flash mob at some point before I die!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I would LOVE to do this someday too!

mama hagar said...

I loved that one from SOUND OF MUSIC also .. anything from that movie reminds me so much of Gramma Alyce.

I didn't know these were called flash mobs. Cool.

Come over and dance but you'll really have to practice in order to get to Ardan's level - 100%.

LOL