Friday, December 3, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. What's on the top of your holiday wish list and why?!

A sweet new camera, mine sucks! Okay, well, it doesn't really but have you seen the new cameras out there? Mine is a Kodak EasyShare C813, pink, and I picked it up on sale last Christmas for $70. So it was a good deal, and it does take good pics and video, too. But it doesn't hold that many pics (internal memory is like 10 pics, sucky) and the memory card I have only holds like 60. To record a video uses like all the memory. And a lot of the pics come out dark so I have to fix them up with my photo editing software. For once, I'd like a camera where you just point and click, it takes perfect pics the first time, has tons of memory, and all the bells and whistles other cameras have. You know?



2. What is your favorite Christmas gift from the past?
The Adam Lambert cd I got last Christmas, duhhhh! (Thanks Amber and Levi!) As well, the set of 7 books (about the Fae) from mom, the photo frame with all the pics of the kids (also L&A), all my gifts from Chrissy over the years (Avon makeup last xmas, woohooo!!!), jewelry from Hubs and the kids, and so much more I can't even list them all...


3. If you had life to do over, what would you be when you grow up?
Dumb question, I've answered this like three times before. Next!


4. When do you put up your tree?
Usually the first week in December. We have ZERO hockey this weekend (a true Christmas miracle) so it looks like tomorrow or Sunday will be the day. Yay! I love Christmas, which answers this next question...



5. What is your favorite Holiday?

1 comment:

Mama Hagar said...

I super love Christmas too! I don't know what I was thinking but I've decided to PAINT MY WALLS first, before putting up the tree. WTF? Double whammy work.