Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GAM & R

Okay so now answer me this: if you were me, and started receiving Canadian Geographic magazines every month addressed to "GAM & R KASHA", now what would your reaction be? Puzzled and confused, I'm sure. Right? (PUH-LEASE don't tell me you figured it out already, give me that at least.) But it MUST be meant for us, right? It said 'Kasha' and was sent to our address. But 'GAM & R'??

I thought that someone (most likely Deanna) must have ordered this magazine subscription for someone in my family, only who could it be? I was totally stumped.

And then, today as I came across one of the unopened magazines still in its packaging (because until I figured out who it was meant for, noone was getting it), it struck me like a bolt of lightning out of the blue.

GAM & R = GunnarArdanMilena & Ryder

O.M.G.

I am an idiot.

No comments: