Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
Probably the Canadian Cancer Society, the Canadian Diabetes Association, or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I heartily welcome them! It means not having to make school lunches, everyone gets to chill out, relax and watch cartoons, the little ones have their older brothers at home to play with (and keep them occupied!), and I feel relieved that my kids aren't being driven to school in big old cumbersome busses on icy slick roads.

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I wish I could sing. I mean, I do sing, all the time (much to the dismay of the kids, I'm sure) because I just can't stop myself when a good song comes on. But it would be nice to have a strong, lovely singing voice.

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
Embarrassing to admit, but I'm a celebrity gossip junkie.

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
Vodka paralyzers, they taste just like chocolate milk! Lovelovelove them!

No comments: