Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Its obvious that I'm oblivious


Now, I never claimed to be awesome at math. Just the opposite, actually. If it weren't for a kindly nerd in high school I wouldn't have passed Math 30, just sayin'...

After I did my "100th post" post, I looked to the sidebar where it shows the blog archive. Saw the number of posts done in 2008, then the number in 2009. Did a little math in my head... DOH!!

So I guess I jumped the gun a bit there. Counting this pathetic little post, my total number comes to 97. Arghhh!

Only 3 more posts to go, THEN I hit the magical 100. *groan*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OFPS URTF

Tell the kind people out there you aren't very good at directions either LOL

ILUAFTM UG
Mom

Anonymous said...

I'm just showing Deanna how she would leave a comment, should she wish to ..