Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things that make me go, hmmm....

I have a weird and twisted mind, tangled with ideas, thoughts and impulses. Odd things pop up at times and make me think, hmmm...

Sometimes in the shower the curtain seems almost attracted to me, clinging to certain spots, no matter how many times I bat it away. Its annoying. Then a thought came to me, "Maybe its a ghost using the curtain to try to cop a feel?"

What if those odd moments of deja vu we get sometimes are actually a glimpse into our own fate; like we are given this feeling as a way of showing us that that particular moment was one that was always fated to be in our path of life.

I'm a believer in past lives and I've always wondered if those super-intense and realistic dreams you get once in a while -- you know, those dreams where you are not yourself, you're in someone else's body but you feel as if it is you -- are actually a flashback of a past life, or at least a past soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also am a firm believer of past lives, of reincarnation, which can, in itself, be a comfort. The spirit (soul) exists in a shell of a body and if we are openminded to that possibility, one might find a spirit we recognize from a past life ie., a bonding, instant friendship, a relaxed and happy relationship. I seldom remember my dreams thanks to my meds but when I do, I take them very seriously (by the way, have you seen that big yellow dog wandering around your neighborhood yet BeauSaxon? I'll need him when Emma leaves and someone stabs me). Your father's greatest fear was that he'd come back as a magpie or coyote, which of course would be fate reversed. LOL

Mom