Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ohhh, my darling girl...

So the boys and I were out in the livingroom tonight, playing Rockband 2 (and kicking ASS! as usual) and out came Lena from her room, decked out head-to-toe in her dress-up stuff. Tiara, necklaces, white gloves with a big ring worn on the outside of them, high heels, and her pretty white "fluffy" dress. We finished up our song (5 stars, oh yeah!), then gave her the oohing and aahing she was waiting for.

She says to us, "I'm not getting married today." Uhhh, o-kayyy. "I have to find my husband first." Bwahhahahahaha!!! We all burst out laughing. Who are you marrying? Do we know the guy? "Of course you do! He's ERIK! You know Prince Erik?" Oh, you mean, from the mermaid movie? "Yeah, him. He loves me." Oh, so are you Ariel then? "What?! NO! I'm L-E-N-A..." [she gives me a look like, DUH!] Oh, okay, sorry then!

So with that, she tossed her hair and flounced off back to her room, muttering under her breath, "Darn it, where are you Erik?" Meanwhile, us three are trying to hold back our hysterical giggles. What a little darling...

No comments: