Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm a Glambert

There's a name for obsessed Adam fans like me -- we're Glamberts. There's millions of us out there, and if you ever go to any Adam Lambert message boards, you will find many people who are more crazy (re: psycho!) about him than me. Seriously.

There's quite the discussions on the board about his sexuality, whether he's gay or not. I think its obvious that its a valid question, lol. I'd say he's more bi than gay, though. I get the vibe from him that he wouldn't kick a hot chick out of his bed, but he just might invite her boyfriend in, as well. Heh. I guess there's a slew of pictures on the web of him in, shall we say, interesting circumstances? Haha. Google his name and check out the images, he's definately a 'glam' guy, all the way. Look at some of the makeup pics (wish I could apply my makeup half as good as he does his, lol). And yet he's still darn sexy in each picture...

But on a lighter, much more touching and serious note, I have come across a video that is just so... I don't even know, it just lifts your spirit. Don't think its like the other Adam vids I posted, he's not even in this one. But his music is. Oh, it is... (Around the 6:26 minute mark is where I started getting really emotional.)

I'll give you the quote from the parent who posted the video. She explains it far better than I.

Adam Lambert (he gets through to our son)
Silas was diagnosed with PDD-NOS and SPD (sensory processing disorder) PDD is on the Autism spectrum and he NEVER has reacted to music like he does to Adam Lambert's music, in fact he was oblivious to it......he loves any one of his songs and has a different reaction for each one! so to Adam i say thank you for making a difference in a 4 year old boy’s life!



Yet another reason to love Adam's music.

No comments: